It's a really good idea to have a solid and easy garlic butter recipe in your back pocket. Garlic butter is so versatile; You can use it on bread, steaks, wraps, and more. And the best part is that it lasts in the fridge or freezer for a long time (One month after the sell by date in the fridge, or 6-9 months in the freezer)!!
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
- 3-6 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste
- Mash ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Store in refrigerator until you're ready to use it!
Note: If you have a food processor, you can skip mincing the garlic and throw all of the ingredients in there!