- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed (About 16 spears)
- 4-6 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 8 thin slices of prosciutto
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Slice each piece of prosciutto lengthwise, so you have sixteen pieces.
- Lay a piece of prosciutto out flat. Sprinkle a couple pinches of sun-dried tomato on it. Wrap one asparagus spear with prosciutto/sun-dried tomato. Repeat until all asparagus spears are wrapped.
- Lay asparagus out in a ceramic or glass dish.
- Brush spear with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes.