Friday, October 18, 2013

Prosciutto and Sun-Dried Tomato Wrapped Asparagus



Ingredients:

  • 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed (About 16 spears)
  • 4-6 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, minced
  • 8 thin slices of prosciutto
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • salt and pepper

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
  2. Slice each piece of prosciutto lengthwise, so you have sixteen pieces. 
  3. Lay a piece of prosciutto out flat. Sprinkle a couple pinches of sun-dried tomato on it. Wrap one asparagus spear with prosciutto/sun-dried tomato. Repeat until all asparagus spears are wrapped. 


  4. Lay asparagus out in a ceramic or glass dish. 
  5. Brush spear with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  6. Bake, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes.





2 comments:

  1. These look delish! I can't wait to try these at home. I found your blog the other day, and love it! Thanks for sharing the great recipes. - Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! I'm so glad you like it! It's kind of like my diary/recipe book so I don't forget anything I've made and enjoyed. It's nice to know someone else enjoys it, too!!

    ReplyDelete