(Adapted from Paula Deen!)
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 cup cheese crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 oz. goat cheese, cut into 4 equal portions
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Make a slit in the side of each chicken breast, being very careful not to go through the other side.
- In a medium bowl, add crushed crackers, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Spray the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stuff each chicken breast with equal amounts of goat cheese and place in baking dish.
- Press cracker mixture on top of each breast, coating evenly.
- Spray the top of each breast with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter and honey.
- Bake chicken breast for 10 minutes.
- Finally, spoon honey butter over chicken and return to oven for 25 minutes.