Friday, May 18, 2012

Balsamic Garlic Aioli Sauce




I've never been a huge mayo fan, so I'm constantly trying to find interesting ways to keep myself from eating dry sandwiches.

Aiolis are a really great way of disguising mayo and giving it a facelift.

The recipe for this one was really something I just threw together one day when I really wanted a sandwich.

And, yes, I have accepted the fact that garlic, basil, and balsamic are my go-to ingredients. And why shouldn't they be? they're delicious!






Balsamic Garlic Aioli




Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced finely
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Directions:
  1. Combine ingredients until smooth.
  2. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment