- 6 roma tomatoes, diced
- 5-8 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped finely
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 baguette
- olive oil
- goat cheese
- balsamic reduction sauce (optional)
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, 1/4 c olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Cover and chill to marinate, 30-60 mins.
- Slice baguette into rounds and drizzle or brush olive oil onto both sides.
- Bake bread slices on baking sheet at 350 F for 3-5 mins per side, or until bread is golden-brown and slightly crispy (You can leave it in longer if you want the bread to be really crunchy and crouton-like).
- Spread goat cheese on each slice of bread and top with tomato mixture.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and enjoy!