- 1 large box of Jell-O (We used raspberry!)
- 5 medium-sized oranges
- 2 cups cold vodka
- 2 cups water
- Cut oranges in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the orange meat with a spoon.
- Place hollowed-out orange halves in a 9X13 glass pan or a cookie sheet. (We actually used a muffin pan, which worked out great.
- Boil the 2 cups of water in a medium pot.
- Remove boiling water from heat and stir in Jell-O until dissolved.
- Stir in two cups of cold vodka.
- Fill orange halves with Jell-O.
- Chill in refrigerator or freezer until Jell-O has set.
- Slice orange halves into quarters.