Thursday, March 7, 2013

"It's Okay" Thursday Blog Linkup!

Linking up with Brunch With Amber for "It's Okay" Thursday! Here goes...


It's Okay...

...that I'm taking the day off of school to eat chocolate, drink 
wine, and watch Gossip Girl with two dogs in my lap.



...that I don't have enough hours at work this week. I could use some time off.

...to restart the dryer when I'm too lazy to fold the laundry.

...that I'm not wearing pants right now.

...to wonder what Zooey Deschanel is doing right now.

...to hope that Zooey Deschanel is taking the day off to eat chocolate, drink wine, and watch Gossip Girl with two dogs in her lap, too.



...to be afraid of needles so violently that I peed myself in the dentist's chair.

...to want to throw my new puppy out the window sometimes for whining and biting and peeing all over the place.

...that I have 395,367,957,156 pairs of shoes, but I wear the same black boots every day.



...to want to paint my dog's toenails.

...to find "scaring grandma" videos hilarious.





No comments:

Post a Comment