Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings with Roasted Red Pepper Dipping Sauce
(adapted from Domestic Fits)
Yields 3-4 servings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine the wings, olive oil, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place the wings onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, using metal tongs to turn at halftime.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine the roasted red pepper, goat cheese, sour cream and salt in the bowl of a food processor until emulsified.
- Serve wings immediately with dipping sauce.