(Adapted from Food.com)
- 2 quarts water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs French haricots vert
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced garlic (about 1 head)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Bring water and 2 teaspoons salt to a boil in a large pan.
- Add in beans; cook 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat; add in garlic and shallots; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add ½ teaspoon salt, beans, rosemary, and pepper; cook 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.