(Adapted from Food Network)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (Or use dried and see my note HERE)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, add the honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon of oil and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix well and put the mixture into a large plastic resealable bag.
- Add the chicken, seal the bag and shake to incorporate. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cook as desired. (I grilled mine!)
- Serve with lime wedges.