Also...Chocolate. Do I really need to say more?
- 1 box brownie mix ( I like HERSHEY'S!)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- melted butter
- powdered sugar
- vanilla ice cream
- 6-12 Hershey's kisses
- semi sweet chocolate chips
Serves 6 (7 ounce ramekins)
- Line a flat pan with foil, and coat it with a very thin layer of powdered sugar.
- Put about a handful of chocolate chips into a ziplock sandwich bag and zap it in the microwave for a minute or two, or until it is completely melted.
- Cut a small piece off of the tip of your bag.
- Squeeze the melted chocolate onto the sugar-coated foil into designs and shapes
- Once the chocolate has cooled and re-solidified, or when you are ready to use your decorations, gently peel them away from the foil.
Molten Brownie Cakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat ramekins with a little melted butter and powdered sugar.
- Mix brownie mix, egg, oil, and milk together until combined well.
- Spoon brownie batter into each ramekin. They should be about 3/4 full.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet (so it's easier to take them all out at once!), and bake for 36-40 minutes, or until a toothpick poked in the center comes out clean.
- While still hot, make a slice about an inch wide in the center of each brownie, open it to press a kiss or two inside, and then close it back up to allow the chocolate to melt.
- Allow them to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate designs to garnish and enjoy!